7 Days Retreat in Rishikesh
7 Days Retreat in Rishikesh
- Duration: 7 Days
- Maximum participants: 15
- Style of course: Hatha
- Level: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
- Full board: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- 7 nights accommodation
Euro 1000 Double Shared RoomCourse Fee
Euro 1300 Private RoomCourse Fee
7 Day Retreat in Rishikesh
Satya Yoga Academy offers a 7-day residential experience in our Yoga retreat center.
The program is designed for anyone who wants to experience and learn the basic knowledge of Yoga, with a very limited schedule in which to do so.
This retreat is perfect for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of their daily lives, and allow for all there stress melt away.
During the 7-day retreat you will take daily asana classes (“Yoga classes”), meditation and Pranayama classes (literally the expansion of life force), and experience the serenity and peaceful atmosphere of majestic Nature.
Why Just 7 Days retreat?
Maybe you are the type of person who is extremely interested in learning the practice and wisdom of Yoga but is unsure whether they want to commit to a Yoga teacher training program. Or maybe, you just do not have the time.
Our 7 day Yoga retreat has been created for people like you.
It allows the student to immerse himself in the knowledge and physical aspects of Yoga without having to commit to a long period of study.
It is perfect for beginners to be able to experience a yogic lifestyle, and give them what could become a potential life altering daily practice.
On the other hand it can also provide experienced practitioners who are under time constraints to escape from the stress of normal life and re-align with their true center.
Whatever your reason may be, Satya Yoga Academy is here to help. And if you are considering doing a longer program with us, please check our website.
What to expect from our Yoga retreat in Rishikesh ?
We really want you to have a relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable experience with us in the centre.
The Asana classes will be taught in the traditional Hatha style, with a strong focus on safe alignment and modern western views of correct bio-mechanics, ensuring your safety and physical wellbeing. But Yoga is about so much more than Asanas. It is through the physical body that we can go deeper into ourselves.
Yoga Retreat Schedule
- 7am to 7.15am: Herbal tea/Drink
- 7.30am to 9.30am: Asana, Pranayama followed by Relaxation
- 9.30am to 10.30am: Breakfast time
- 11.00am to 12.00am: Anatomy
- 12.30am to 1.30pm: Lecture (Philosophy)
- 12:30pm to 1.30pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm to 3:30pm: Personal work
- 3.30pm to 4:00pm: Cleaning and Karma Yoga
- 4pm to 5:30pm: Asana alignment and adjustment and practical training, (teaching practices)
- 6:00pm to 7:00pm: Meditation
- 7:00pm: Dinner
- 9:00pm: Light out
Every Wednesday and Saturday evening : kirtan, Chanting,personal time etc. (This is an optional session but participation of everyone brings a distinct harmony between all of us) 9:00pm light out. Sunday free time.
Yoga Retreat Program
The Schedule of the Day
Yoga Retreat Location in Rishikesh
Your retreat will be held in Rishikesh town and provide a comfortable environment for your practice. The retreat is surrounded by a breath-taking landscape of nature and a holy
Equipment and Services
- Corner kitchen
- Washing machine
- Car park
Things To Do
- Visiting temples and Rishikesh town, waterfall
- River Rafting
- Ganga Aarti (Ceremony)
- Ayurveda massage and others
What is Included
- Shared accommodation with private bathrooms (7-days) In the Yoga town centre.
- 3 daily Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Vegetarian)
- Visit of the to the Temple of the Rising sun
- Visiting Rishikesh town as well as other things
- River rafting
- Airport transfer available: Only from Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun
- All courses: Asana, Anatomy, and Philosophy
- course materials: Yoga mat, Yoga books, and Neti pot.
What is Not Included
- Airport transfer
- Flight and train tickets (to New Delhi and Dehradun)
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses
How to Get There
DED Jolly Grant Airport : 16 KM from Rishikesh town
Indira Ghandhi International airport : 240 KM from Rishikesh town
Note : For international flights, please book your tickets to the New Delhi International airport (IGI) which is located 240 km from Rishikesh town (training center)
After that the simplest is to take a domestic flight from New Delhi to Dehradun airport . We will Organize your transfer to the centre.